Our e-mail service is an alternative communication link between campus and student. It is one of the channels for the campus to broadcast any important message or notice to the students. Students need to check their mail box regularly and receive the information from the campus on time.
Procedures for login to the Webmail
1. Open a browser (eg: Internet Exploreer / Firefox).
2. On the address bar, type http://www.anc.edu.au/webmail and press enter.
3. Your browser will pop-up an authentication panel.
4. To login, Enter your Student Id Number (eg:
) and password and then click ok.
5. If you can't get in, double check your username and password, and then contact your administrator if you still have problems.
6. If login is successful, your screen will look like below:
7. Click the webmail you wish to use (SquirrelMail will be used in this instruction).
8. Click “Read Mail Using SquirrelMail”.
9. Reading Email:
a. Click on Inbox folder on the folder bar to display a list of messages.
b. Unread Message causes the Inbox folder to be bold. Once the folder is clicked on, those unread messages are bold in the folder view. Click the subject to read the messages.
c. If your email contains an attachment, it will be listed at the bottom of the email when you are reading a message.
d. To delete message, tick the checkbox of the subject, and then click delete button.
10. Sending e-mail:
a. To send a new message, click on the compose link on the top of the screen. To reply, click on reply or reply All on the top right of the message.
b. The address link will allow you to add addresses to the To: CC: or BCC: fields from your address book.
c. To attach document, at the bottom of the compose window, there should be a form field labeled Attach with a Browse and an Add button next to it.
d. Click the Browse button. Locate the file on your computer that you want to attach. Select it (single click) and click OK or Open.
11. Sent messages are automatically saved in Sent folder.
12. To delete messages permanently, click the ‘Trash’ folder, tick all the checkboxes of the message you wish to delete, and then click delete button.
13. Click the Sign Out link at the top right corner of the browser.
Last Updated ( Sunday, 28 February 2010 23:25 )