- The student contacts the college by telephone, fax, email, on-line or in person.
- The student accesses information regarding the college on the website or is sent the information pack detailing information on the course, the college, fees structure, refund policy and enrollment procedures
- The student completes enrollment form and collects the documents relevant to the application i.e. certified evidence of certificates and transcripts for previous study, English language proficiency and reference for any work experiences
- The Principal assesses the student's enrollment documents
- On receipt of the tuition fee deposit and enrollment fee the student's information is entered in PRISMS and an electronic confirmation of enrollment (eCoE) is created.
- Wentworth Institute organizes health insurance for the student
- Student applies for visa at the Australian Embassy in the country of departure